Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Husbands and Gardens someone should blow them up!!!

.....really they should just be blown up!!! I don't do this 'gardening' thing! I hate it! Fortunately I have a husband who enjoys gardening....unfortunately he won't be able to do the garden for a while due to the nature of his job!!! Which leaves ME to do the blasted thing. I really do have much better things to do with my time like doing some more scrapbook layouts!!! I would rather have my wisdom teeth (if I had any left) removed via my nasal pasages without any anesthetic than garden...it is soooo boring...and I tend to kill things no green thumbs here.....

So on Sunday I made a start on the front garden beds which were slightly kinda sorta lots overgrown with weeds and am now paying for it. I found muscles that I never knew even existed! Of course Kaitlyn helped me but the front garden still needs more attention ie more weeding and mulching. So I hit upon the bright idea of actually paying someone to weed my front garden for me......not a snowballs chance in hell of getting anyone for the next two weeks maybe longer!!!! So looks like I'm gunna have to venture forth again into the front garden again....OWW muscle twinge.....

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Maree,

Glad that you had a fab day yesterday, okay I just got tagged so now I am tagging you, I would like to know five things about you that we don't know yet.....
Have a great day, how is your garden looking now.....