Monday, October 22, 2012

PROJECT LOVE NOTE

 

So tonight I finally finished Project Love Note....which is 48 envelopes in total. You see Little Miss K and I are flying off to Hobart in Tasmania in a couple of days to meet up and spend a few days with Fred. We are now about 1/2 way through this deployment, it's a long one about 4 months, so I thought that I would give Fred some love notes to open when we leave Hobart. He can open only one a day but each one is different. Some have not only a note from me but from Little Miss K as well. Some have a note and a photo. Some are covered in bling. Some of the notes are very loving telling him how much I love and miss him. Some are downright raunchy and not suitable for publishing here *BLUSH*.

I hope that each day when he opens his love note it just makes each day a little brighter and he realizes how much we do miss him (except for the snoring and odiferous man smells).







1 comment:

Eccentricess said...

This is absolutely adorable. Such a nice way to stay interactive when you can't be together.
At the same time, I admire you for coping so long on your own - I fall to pieces when left alone for more than two days.