Friday, February 27, 2009

Major Mojo Block!!!

Talk about having a MAJOR Mojo block this past week!!! It really was the last thing I needed....I had a LO to get done and what I was seeing and what I wanted the LO to look like were two completely different things!!! I FINALLY got some Mojo flowing about 2 hours ago and got my LO up in the gallery at Hybrid with a couple of hours to spare!!! The challenge this week was "What did you Survive" and I ended up changing my mind several times and eventually came up with this LO...


Today has been a rather busy one for me...I had to do some running around for Kerry getting stuff to take up to him in April, I finally sold our old white station wagon, I bought a new lounge/sofa bed for the family room as the old futon lounge is going to a new home next week, went to the dentist and did some grocery shopping!!!

We have a long weekend here in WA this weekend so I am hoping that the Mojo will keep flowing as I need to finish my DT monthly challenge LO's which have to be up by midnight tomorrow. Fortunately I have these laid out so it is now only a matter of sticking them all together....Kaitlyn has a couple of play dates so she will be occupied...I may also end up taking her to the beach dependant on the weather.....

No comments: