Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quality time pt 2

.....Well I am up and about after getting Kaitlyn to school so I thought I should continue from where I left off last night....

While we were in Bunbury we also spent time at the beach.....me taking lots of photos, and I mean LOTS, I took over 100 photos in just over and hour at one stage!!!! Kerry and Kaitlyn played in the surf and some of the photos I got of the two of them will make perfect photos for LO's. For Kaitlyn it was a completely new experience as she had never played in surf like this before but with her Dad, her Rock of Gibraltar in more ways than one, to hold onto it was great fun and she had a ball actually they both did....Have a look.....



Then of course when at the beach there is always the inevitable sand castle building....






...and of course not trip to the beach is complete without an icecream...





...so you see it doesn't take much to acheive quality time....it's not how much money you spend or going to fancy places...... it's seizing the moment and making the most of what you have....

No comments: