Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bah Humbug!!!!!

Nope not a reference to Christmas but to the bout of food poisoning I have just been through!!! I felt as though I wanted to die!! But I was soooo grateful that Kaitlyn didn't suffer the same fate....for 2 days I didn't dare venture far from the toilet or the bucket and the whole time Johnny Cash's song "Ring of Fire" kept rolling around in my head!!! However I am now on the mend.....




I have beeen busy doing a few LO's the first one for you to feast your eyes on is one I did for Hybrid Designs Survivor challenge. We weren't allowed to use any PP or bling or bought embellishments of ANY kind. So I opted for a primitive look and used no scissors at all. Everything on the LO, bar the journalling, was hand done including the FAMILY and arrow which I painted free hand.











I have also been dabbling with some more Digi LO's. This one was created using several kits from Sweet Blossom Designs.....


We are now only 23 days...and counting....from leaving for our holiday to go and see Kerry!!! I have been busy with sorting out clothing for Kaitlyn and I and just about done...although trying to buy clothing suitable for the tropics in Autumn here in Australia has proved a bit of a challenge!!! I have also been busy creating Digi LO's for Kerrys photo frame but I want most of them to be a surprise for him so I will only put up a few of them every now and then here as I know he reads my blog!!!

He, Kerry that is, has submitted his shopping list to me most of which I now have in my possession!!! Check out what he has asked for:

UHT cream - yes you can get long life cream!!
Parmesan cheese
2 Mitchum BO Roll ons
2 Africa Body sprays
block percolater coffee
peppermints
resealable bags
freezerbags
chocolate - Cadburys
cheesecake mix
skintastic 2 big bottles
multivitamins - due to lack of redily available fresh fruit and veg

So that should keep him happy for a while....no doubt though he will find something at the last minute for me to get.....

Well thats about it for now folks thanks for stopping by.......

1 comment:

Toni said...

hey clever chick! I love your LOS and really sympathise with the food poisoning -- DH was poisoned by a flavoured milk and thought he was going to die.