Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So busy....

Geeze I tell you at the moment all my days are blending together as we rush headlong ever closer to taking off to see Kerry in Tuvalu!!! I have lost several days so if anyone has found them can they please send them back home!!!!

Well not a lot of 'real' scrapping at the moment but here are two LO's I did for Challenges over at Hybrid designs.
The first one is Challenge 6 in the Survivor Series which was "use at least 3 different PPs on your LO, AND choose a motif (leaf or shell) to use somewhere on your LO."







My second LO is one from the Hybrid Cyber Crop held last Friday night. This one was fiendishly thought up by Toni the Wonder DT!!!! Her challenge was "1. ONLY 5 embellies on the page, and at least one must be a charm (you can have more if you want) -alphas do NOT count as embellies.2. use as much CS and PP as you like unless it is cut to make an embellie, then it gets counted as one of the 53. use a photo of someone you are lucky to have in your life.
So here is my entry







The other thing I have been playing with is of course Digi Scrapping. this is so when I go to see Kerry I don't have to lug lots of supplies with me. Here's one I have done just recently:




I created this Digi from a kit called Butterfly Kisses from Sweet Blossom Designs.
Not a lot else has happened but keep tuning in for the next installment

No comments: