Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I think this Digi Scrapping is a bit of all right!!

Well I have done another 2 LO's using digi scrapping!!!




It would appear that I have a bit of a knack with this form of scrapping....but I still prefer the old fashioned way of scrapping....

I do have a Digi Project cooking in my head at the moment though......Kerry loves to see all the LO's I do so I thought I might just do a heap of Digi LO's for him and load them onto a digital photo frame so he can have that in Tuvalu after we are gone.....

Toni the wonder DT has promised to now teach me how to use brushes in digi scrapping so that will help a lot and expand my capabilities. I spent most of today looking around the net and it was unbelievable how much free digi scrapping stuff there is out there if you look for it....

3 comments:

Toni said...

LMAO all I could think of was Toni the Wonder Dog, dont worry I'm laughing a LOT.

Maree there is no limit to what you can do with digi, and I'm more than happy to show you anything I can.

XX

Maree said...

Lol Wonder Dog....it could have been worse I suppose...thanx Toni The Wonder DT...lol...

ann said...

You are doing so well Maree..
Like Toni you have both found your calling...lol
I am still looking for mine lol
Have a good day
xxx