Saturday, March 5, 2011

So much to think about...

Since I decided to revive and bring back to life my blog I have almost been over whelmed with the simple question of "Where do I start?" So much has happened in the last 2 years...Little Miss K has grown so much...Fred has finally completed his 2 1/2 year overseas posting in Tuvalu....Little Miss K and I have clocked up 32 domestic and 30 international flights which is no mean feat when you consider how vast Australia by itself is....we have spent a LOT of time in Fiji and Tuvalu and made a LOT of new friends...we have become a part of a family in Fiji and welcomed into our new familys village Little Miss K now has a Fijian name which is Kallora.... Fred and I bought a house in Tasmania which my Mum is living in and looking after it for us....

As I sat and thought about it I figured that you dear reader wouldn't mind whatever I write here and if it's not in chronological order then thats ok too...so I think I will just have to go back through the literally thousands of photos we have taken and begin to post them here for your perusing pleasure...

So off to the photo mines I go!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Hey, the blog is looking GOOD! I love your updated design.

Now get back to those photo mines, chop chop!

Maree said...

Thanx Toni....I have to admit I was really daunted as to where to start again....