Friday, March 25, 2011

Why do you Blog??

I have had many friends ask me this....why do I blog...well there are lots of reasons why I blog. Initially it started out as a place for me to "show off" with what I was doing scrapping wise and about mine and Kaitlyns travels BUT now it has turned into a place for me to vent, write about something that has happened to me or my family and even a place to air my views. This is my space for what ever is rattling around in my head. I dont blog every day and sometimes an idea might take a day or two to germinate into something I want to share.

I dont have a lot of people who follow my blog through other blogs but I have a lot of people who follow it via Facebook....wonderous place that it is...and it's funny I can post my latest blog there and  even if I only get one comment on what someone thought about my "thoughts for the day" it can really make my day.

I dont mind  if you agree or disagree with what I have or find something I wrote funny or not funny but the fact dear reader that YOU  have taken the time to read it and make a comment on it can be a real boost. It's the small things like this that makes lifes journey that little bit more special...so feel free to comment anytime any place....

1 comment:

Toni said...

Non-bloggers often think we're mad, or have too much time on our hands, but every now and then someone will say "I love reading your blog! I read every post!" and it totally makes your day!
I'm SO pleased you picked up yours again, Maree, it's really cool to be getting to know you through your writing.